The EVOLUTION 2024 – here is a summary of the features:
- New FineLine Head Design: our new 0.28mm and 0.45mm sizes give better detail than our previous 0.2mm, but with more robustness, less clogging and better sealing. Really, the detail is breathtaking!
- The 2in1 set comes with the 0.28mm and the 0.45mm with both the 2ml and 5ml cups for ultimate versatility.
- Excenter Cam Control – our trigger system has been redesigned to create a perfect connection between your finger and the needle motion. Our unique Excenter now behaves like a true cam system, as accurate and tuneable as in a performance engine! The Excenter cam shape on the EVOLUTION 2024 gives a more responsive feel during detail work whilst remaining accessible and easy to control for a non-expert.
- Speed Clean Trigger – our Excenter now gives nearly 20% more travel to the needle, giving a far faster flushing and cleaning process. This airbrush is designed to work hard, and work fast.
- Clog Control System: a new interpretation of our FineLine head concept for progressing airbrushers –you can see the needle tip, clean the needle tip without needing a brush, but it is always protected. A clean needle tip is the solution to airbrushing with no colour clogging.
- Color Control – infinitely adjustable needle stop system to support progression, whilst being very fast to adjust and dial in/ out due to its unique triple start thread system.
- Flexible Architecture: you can accessorise your EVOLUTION 2024 CRplus with micro, 2ml or 5ml cups, and fit any H&S head size to fit your needs. The 2in1 set comes with the 2ml and the 5ml cups.
- Tool Free – strip your airbrush with no tools! Clean up is faster and easier than ever, and more bullet proof than ever.
- Full CRplus specification – triple chrome plate and gold finishing for ultimate durability.
All other H&S heads, nozzles and needles can be fitted to the EVOLUTION 2024